Monday, January 11, 2010

Something Different

This pregnancy feels different. Different from when I was pregnant with the girls. I didn't have horrible morning sickness. I was queasy in the mornings, but only for 2-3 weeks. No actual morning sickness. I'm getting chubby. Not just a little belly, but chubby all over. But my belly did start to appear a lot earlier than with the girls. I also eat almost nonstop. I crave everything under the sun!

I told James last night, I think we are having a boy. He didn't believe me. But I feel so Sci-Fi. I know he doesn't actually understand what I mean. But I called my friend Manders today. And we were talking about our pregnancies. She is having twins in March. She agrees with me.

You see, she is having a boy and a girl. They found out just before Christmas. But Manders told me that from the beginning, she felt different that when she was pregnant with her little girl. Yes, she is having twins this time, but it was a different feeling. We came to the conclusion that it is because she is growing a little boy inside of her. Isn't that crazy? I feel like this too!

It's Sci-Fi to think that inside of me, I'm growing a little boy. A little penis. You have to admit, it's a bit weird. But a HUGE miracle. I can't wait to find out for sure, but something deep inside, tells me that we are going to have a son. James will be so excited! He loves his girls. But I know that he would just love to have a little boy to get rough and tough with.

No comments:

Post a Comment