Friday, January 1, 2010

Le Commencement

I've always wanted to blog. But I never quite had the confidence to build me a little corner out here in the blog world. Until I confessed to James that I wanted a blog. He encouraged me. And I figured with a new year, I would start a new blog.

This is our beginning into the blog world. A place were I hope that I can feel I belong. Being a mom, sometimes you get a little lost in the shuffle. I hope to be able to connect with another mom out there. Maybe I can get a reader or 2. The possibilities are endless!!!

The title of my blog loosely means Happy Home. I was one of those kids that went to private school. And took years of french. Now that I think about it, I should have taken a few years of spanish. It would have been so much better for me. Just because of the area that we live in. But I like that I know french and I can teach our girls a few things.

My husband and I met many years ago. We were an unlikely pair. Completely different on the outside. I was one of 2 girls in our family. I went to private school and wore a uniform. Frequently went to the symphony and opera with my parents. James was and always will be a cowboy. Wearing dusty jean and scuffed up boots. But on the inside, were it really counts, we are a pair of love birds. The 2 that were meant for one another.

Along our journey, we have made our home in a small town. And we have made 2 beautiful little girls. When I thought our life couldn't get any better, we were blessed with a 3rd pregnancy. God has our lives planned out for us. He knows our journey better than we do. But I sure am enjoying being on this journey with James.

No comments:

Post a Comment